Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Back at it... The God Who Cannot Save: The God of Churchianity

I read this "interview", and it honestly angers me. It angers me because it is full of so much nonsense, yet 80-90% of Christians out there would consider this to be, essentially, the Gospel message.

http://www.wittenburgdoor.com/archives/larryking.html

Please take the time to read it. I will comment on it a bit later. I hope to show how this god, portrayed in this "interview", is not the God of the Bible. This is the god of semi-pelagianism, the god of free-will, and god who cannot save but only wants to, the god who bases his determination for who inherits eternal life on our choice of Him and our sincerity. It is the god whose "grace" goes only so far as we are willing to go and get it. It is the god of Churchianity.

No comments: