Monday, June 19, 2006

New Blog: Jesus is Jehovah

Hello my huge blog audience! :) I thought I would clue you in on a new blog I put together that has been taking the majority of my blogging time. It is called "Jesus is Jehovah." It is a blog for documenting some of my findings regarding the Watchtower (Jehovah's Witnesses) and their horrible abuse of the text of Scripture known as the New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures in the face of the Biblical teaching on the Deity of Christ. Here is a link:

http://jehovahjesus.blogspot.com

Now, is it a waste of time? Some out there might be like, "Well, you know... that is a waste of time. No Jehovah's Witness is ever going to read your blog and be converted." Maybe so, I don't know. Maybe it will give a Witness here or there something to think about? The goal is to put the information out there, have the Body of Christ soak it up, be edified by it, and perhaps, God willing, have something to convey to the next visiting JW that would stick in their mind, a seed perhaps.

I have been enriched greatly by the research. I have found it more and more amazing how the New Testament writers truly did believe that Jesus is YHWH, and I have found it also amazing at the lengths people will go to for the purpose of suppressing and ignoring the truth.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Bob Waters said...

Well, Yaweh. "Jehovah" is a fictious character, like Allah. The "name" was born of a misguided attempt to fill in the vowels for YHWH with those of another Hebrew word for God.